Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Question

Trickling down her cheeks, her tears pregnant with anxiety
Wondering if it is or not supposed to be
Infant size relationship, nurture it instead
Vices took over, Monday morning hangover
Alcoholic mix, she should have stayed away
Drunk with love, she sipped the night away
Intoxicated she was, never his intention
When lust took over, no control over temptation
"Cuddle me baby, I know you want me"
Mentally, his thoughts caresses her body
She knew it was wrong , felt it kicking inside
but what she felt wrong was knowing it was a lie
Yes, she wants it, yes, yes she needs it
Couldn't let it show, women's pride she breathes
Dropping hints, hopefully he could catch on
Almost 16 weeks now, should she abort or hold on?


p/s: Its an earlier piece but I still get the satisfaction when reading it like I just made it yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment