Thursday, April 9, 2009

I wished I was a flower (Part 1)

I wished I was a flower, sprout in the ghetto

Not from fresh meadows where life’s a rainbow

Towering, taunting me with 7 heavenly colours

One for each sin, illusions of a beautiful world


Never satisfied with real life, I invest in reel life

My mind itching for travels to experience man’s trife

I’m a gangster, drug dealer, undercover, cop killer

I live through the eyes of actors, writers and directors


I put on many faces, rap stories are synonymous

Mafioso mentality, you can see it in my genes/jeans

9 Millie on my waist as I sit back with my Buddha sack

Puff away my smoke dreams, it was never meant to be


trife - hustle, living in harsh conditions

9 millie - 9 millimeter gun

Buddha sack - A bag of Marijuana


No comments:

Post a Comment