Saturday, April 4, 2009

She left me for Milan for a blind man

My goodbyes, she went away a weekend ago
A mute, she left without saying a word
She said I never listened and I never cared
She said I never took time to ask her how she felt

How do I listen when there is no conversation?
All she wanted to talk about was the way she looks
She never happy, bulimic for praises when I give her
Wants me to take her out for dinner but never eats

Met a fresh graduate at the bar a few days ago
Had designs on her, promises designer clothes for her
Told her that’s not what she wants, she wouldn’t listen
She said I never know what she wants, never understood her

So she packed her bags, stormed out the apartment
Took her friend Elle’s advices, always think for her
Leave me for Milan if she knows what’s best for her
She wants Coaches for her bags and I’m never giving her

So off she goes to Milan chasing her dreams
She was told she was a star, wants her on the screen
A star for home movies, she’s now on computer screens
She finally gets her dreams of being seen, but she wears nothing

She left me for Milan with a blind man
She left me for Milan for a blind man
She left me for a man who didn’t see her they way I do
She left me for Milan for a blind man

No comments:

Post a Comment